Content Producer Intern
What you're in for
We are looking for a Content Producer Intern with a passion for content creation, copy writing and Social Media to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web page, articles, newsletters and social media posts.
Content Producer Intern’s responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on our web page and social media.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about the retail industry, our company and products.
What we offer
- Fun, creative and stimulating working environment, either at our central Stockholm office (Hötorget) or working from home
- Coaching and hands-on experience within content creation and digital marketing
- Chance to be a part of the growth plan of a cloud-based design agency
- Opportunity for exponential professional growth and network
- Kind, experienced and passionate colleagues and Bamse the office dog
- Possibility to convert internship into a full-time or half-time position
What you will be responsible for
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles