We are looking for an experienced digital designer to help us create tomorrow’s omnichannel landscape.
You will play an important role in our overall strategic and creative offer to improve our clients’ customer offering through everything from identifying consumer insights to how we approach customer journeys, develop creative concepts and digital services.
• A curious and creative problem solver, a skilled UX-expert who embraces the digital world
• A passionate service designer who loves to dig into the possibilities of omnichannel, innovation, interaction and digital services
• A positive individual with documented experience from working at a digital agency, startup or similar
Your responsibilities will include:
• Strategic design lead for all aspects of UX and complex design solutions
• Hands-on design expertise, both in shaping the concepts and detailed demands and functions across a variety of interfaces, devices and platforms
• Lead and guide client and project teams in customer journey analysis and mapping
• Breaking down business objectives into user and technology requirements as well as relevant components for design
• Preparing, managing and leading client workshops throughout the different phases of the projects
• Creating service design concepts for customer journey-mapping and interaction across all touchpoints
• Creating and iterating service prototypes
• Embracing new technologies and turn them into opportunities for strategic direction and innovation
We think that you have:
• +5 years of experience working within the field of service design
• Experience in driving and applying user-centric design processes
• Deep knowledge in usability, UX and consumer behavior
• Ability to articulate conceptual ideas and design solutions to clients in both Swedish and English
• Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile platforms and their impact on design solutions
To apply, send your resume/portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line ”Service designer”. We are looking forward to your application!